Monday, March 12, 2012

Bye Texas..........it's been fun.

It is a rainy day today, Texas is crying........so am I.

 We are leaving tonight.  The girls are going to their last day of school.  It has been hard saying goodbye to all of our friends.  We will miss you all!  Aside from our great friends, this is some of what we will miss.

Laura Welch Bush Elementary........bye bye.
Cups N Cones.
Hill Country Pasta House, Lily will REALLY miss the fettuccine alfredo and the dinosaur statue.
The ever diminishing Lake Travis.
Clay Pit and Louie's 106, favorite downtown restaurants.
Steiner Ranch.
The U.S.
My chiropractor.
Gymanstics.
Knowing where everything is and how to do it.
Target, this one is hitting Emma especially hard.
Rise and Shine Bakery.....blondies!!!
Girl Scouts.
Book Club, thanks for allowing me to come, even when I didn't read the book.


I never thought in a million years that I would ever move to Texas,  now I can't imagine not living here.  Austin, you are a great town.  It will be interesting to see what my reflections will be once I have lived in Taipei for a bit.  I will probably be having dreams about HEB (Austin grocery store).

FYI......if anything looks strange on this blog, it is because now that I am Taiwan, my blogger site is filled with chinese characters and I do not know the blogger page well enough to select the right command.  At this moment, I am not sure if I am about to post or save this blog, cross your fingers!  Sorry, no photos on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment