Friday, March 16, 2012

Lily's stories

My special day
On Sunday it will be a special day. We are going to see Taipei101. I am so excited. It will be fun. I want to go on Top of Taipei101. It has 101 floors. It is the 2nd tallest building in the world. I want to go inside of Taipei101 on Sunday. I like Taipei101 because it is really tall. Taipei101 is really tall. but it is my favorite building.

When I Grow Up
When I grow up I want to be a gymnast.  hears all the things I can do. A cart well, Kick over, front walk over, back walk over, round off, quick touch, splits, handstand,tic tok, and a front hand spring. When I am odder I think I will be even better at gymnastics. My first time at gymnastics was when I was 3 and my sister was 6 she was in gymnastics with me. I hope I will be a gymnast when I grow up.



There are yummy bread shops all over!  We went 2 days in a row to this fancy one, it all tasted so good!


We went to Haagen Daz for $10.00 shakes, or as Lily refers to it, "Hoggin Dogs".


Off to Costo this morning....I hear it is a zoo!


1 comment: